We operates a comprehensive management system and a detailed Quality Policy, Cofidentiality and Impartiality to ensure a high standard of service and safety of personnel at all time.
- Meet client needs and exceed client expectations
- Respond quickly and wisely to rapid changes in the business environment and changing client needs
- Attract and retain clients by being best-in-class
- Maintain an absolute, proactive and long term commitment to client focussed, continuous service improvement
- Understand the concepts, be familiar with the tools and encourage techniques that enable us to fully integrate client focussed continuous improvement in everything we do.
- Act as role models for the quality values
- Formulated an Impartiality committee for ensuring strict adherence to laid down impartiality norms and for reviewing of the norms on a time to time basis.
- All information received by all staff, Sub Contractors and Committee members shall be regarded as strictly confidential and shall not be divulged to any 3rd party (unless specified in ISO/IEC 17021–1:2015 ) without the express permission of the organisation or individual concerned. The requirement to keep confidential any information will also include any organisation that has a legitimate right to audit or inspect
- All records will be retained in a secure manner, only accessible to authorised staff via either paper records or password controlled electronic records.
- All staff, Sub Contractors, Managing Directors and Committee Members will be required to agree to Confidentiality Policy and sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Does not offer (and has never offered) management system consultancy or any other form of consultancy to companies or individuals
- Does not offer (and has never offered) an internal audit service to its certified clients
- Does not own or have any interest (financial or otherwise) in any other company that offers certification or management system consultancy services
- Does not have (and will not form) any relationships with companies who offer consultancy
- Will use the information to identify any threats to impartiality and will not use that Individuals employed by or otherwise contracted in any capacity unless they can demonstrate that there is no conflict of interest.
- Will not allocate a member of staff or sub–contractor to a management system audit where any past relationship has existed.
- Does not and will not offer any commission, (‘finders fees’ or other inducements) to any individual or company
- Does not offer specific training to any company in respect of implementing a particular standard for that company
71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London,
WC2H 9JQ - UK
+44 203 8688 511
+44 7833 3030 93
1 Scotts Road, #24-10,
+65 6591 8694
+65 8209 2100
South Quarter Tower
18th Floor - Suite 1801,
+62 811 358 1818