ISO/IEC 20000-1 Certification | IT Service Management System:2018
ISO 20000-1 is the first international standard for Information Technology Service Management (ITSM IT Service Management). This standard is based on and is intended to replace the British Standards BS 15000. The Previous standard ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 replace become ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018.
This document specifies requirements for an organization to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve a service management system (SMS). The requirements specified in this document include the planning, design, transition, delivery and improvement of services to meet the service requirements and deliver value. This document can be used by:
- a customer seeking services and requiring assurance regarding the quality of those services;
- a customer requiring a consistent approach to the service lifecycle by all its service providers, including those in a supply chain;
- an organization to demonstrate its capability for the planning, design, transition, delivery and improvement of services;
- an organization to monitor, measure and review its SMS and the services;
- an organization to improve the planning, design, transition, delivery and improvement of services through effective implementation and operation of an SMS;
- an organization or other party performing conformity assessments against the requirements specified in this document;
- a provider of training or advice in service management.
Audit, certification and verification services are well known in the marketplace as a benchmark for assurance, giving you the confidence you need to access new markets and establish new business.
The ISO Strategy outlines our priorities for the next five years. It provides guidance and strategic direction, helping us to respond to a future where constant change will require us to continually improve the ISO system. It is a living document, and strategic directions are adjusted as required.
Sustainability standards and certifications are voluntary, usually third party-assessed, norms and standards relating to environmental, social, ethical and food safety issues, adopted by companies to demonstrate the performance of their organizations or products in specific areas.
There are perhaps up to 500 such standards and the pace of introduction has increased in the last decade.
71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London,
WC2H 9JQ - UK
+44 203 8688 511
+44 7833 3030 93
1 Scotts Road, #24-10,
+65 6591 8694
+65 8209 2100
South Quarter Tower
18th Floor - Suite 1801,
+62 811 358 1818